Your initial consultation is typically a 45 minute consultation involving both assessment and treatment.
· Your medical history is taken and documented
· A physical examination of the area involved is conducted
· Following your assessment an explanation of your problem will be provided
· Your treatment options and a treatment plan will then be discussed with you
· Your treatment will then commence on your follow-up appointment (s)
Follow up treatments are typically 30 minutes long although extended sessions are available if necessary.
The number of treatments you require will depend on your condition and I will endeavour to inform you of the optimum or most appropriate course of physiotherapy based on evidence, assessments and research.
A combination of manual therapy and hands-on-treatment will be used with structured exercises and practical advice.
Home visit / Travel fee may apply
Recognised and registered with AXA PPP, Aveva, Cigna, WPA, Vitality Health, Simply Health.
Please consult with your insurance company if treatment is eligible under the terms of your current insurance policy. You also may need a GP or specialist referal prior to commencing treatment. Please contact your insurer.