Please bring along any referral letters, scans, reports that you may have. Braces, supports, orthotics, insoles and running shoes where applicable would be helpful too.
Please feel free to telephone or email for advice without obligation on the suitability of your problem for physiotherapy treatment.
It is necessary to assess movement, so loose fitting clothing may be recommended (tight fitting jeans can be restrictive), therefore loose and stretchy clothing is ideal. Shorts are recommended for lower limb problems and vest tops are suitable for upper limb problems. However, you may be required to partially undress depending on which part of the body is being treated. So be prepaired to expose bits of your body, if you have got a shoulder problem, I will need to see it. It is preferable that jewelry, perfume and body lotion is not worn and that long hair is tied back. Feel free to bring a change of clothes to change into before your allocated treatment.
No, simply feel free to contact for a conversation or schedule your initial consultation.
You are welcome to have somebody with you during your consultation and/or treatment.
· Your medical history is taken and documented.
· A physical examination of the area involved is conducted.
· Following your assessment an explanation of your problem will be provided.
· Your treatment options and a treatment plan will then be discussed with you.
· Your treatment will then commence on your follow-up appointment(s).