Please feel free to telephone or email for advice without obligation on the suitability of your
problem for physiotherapy treatment.
It is necessary to assess movement, so loose fitting clothing may be recommended (tight fitting jeans can be restrictive), therefore loose and stretchy clothing is ideal. Shorts are recommended for lower limb problems and vest tops are suitable for upper limb problems. However, you may be required to partially undress, especially at the initial examination, depending on which part of the body is being treated. It is preferable that jewelry, perfume and body lotion is not worn and that long hair is tied back.
Feel free to bring a change of clothes to change into before your allocated treatment.
No, simply feel free to contact for a conversation or schedule your initial consultation.
You are welcome to have somebody with you during your consultation and / or treatment.
Your initial consultation is typically a 45 minute consultation involving both assessment and treatment.
· Your medical history is taken and documented.
· A physical examination of the area involved is conducted.
· Following your assessment an explanation of your problem will be provided.
· Your treatment options and a treatment plan will then be discussed with you.
· Your treatment will then commence on your follow-up appointment(s).